top of page

Participation Info

Forms & Permission Slips

In order to participate, every student will need a new physical form completed before the first football game in September. Please use the form found on the UIL website.

Your student will also need to complete a PHS Travel Permission Slip. This will be sent out yearly by the director.

Band Wear & Uniforms

All uniform items will be purchased through the school for students.

Sizes and quantities need to be completed promptly so that the directors can place the full order. Please check your email for the order form. A new one will be sent out yearly.

Costs for band wear will be added to each student's school account. This can be paid over a couple of months if needed; however, payment is required before graduation.


If you need to make a payment to your students account, please do so on Revtrak.

Each year, the PHS Band Scholarship Foundation offers a small amount of assistance for those that may need it. Applications for band wear can be found here, Panther Pride Scholarship 22-23.


Charms is used as a calendar to show important dates for the year. It also provides information about which events are required and which are optional.

Remind is used by the directors to provide any kind of communication, including details for upcoming events, messages during events, etc. Students will need to join their respective band (wind, honor, or symphonic) in order to receive the correct information.

bottom of page